There are monthly dues associated with every household. The monthly dues are dependent upon the type of home and the services that are provided. These dues are broken down by community as follows for the 2013 year:
Included amenities/services for all homes are:
- Single Family Detached (located behind a gate): $174.00 monthly
- Single Family Detached (not located behind a gate): $124.00 monthly
- If home is on a pipestem another $19 is added to the monthly HOA dues.
- Riding Club: $255 monthly (separate gate)
These are the majority of services provided overall. There may be other services included but not notated in this list. Read the Piedmont Home Owner's Documents (Re-Sale Packet) for a complete list of all services provided.
- Twice weekly trash pick up
- Once weekly re-cycling pick up
- Snow removal
- Maintenance of all common areas and ponds
- Access to all parks w/i each community
- Access to two HOA run swimming pools
- Access to HOA run tennis courts
- Access to walking trails
- Security gates/guards (2 manned)
- Master insurance policy
- On-site professional HOA staff
Differentiating Services by Home Type:
For more information regarding Piedmont Owner's Association contact (703)-753-7404.
- All single family home owners are responsible for their own lawn care.
- Homeowners are responsible for watering the lawns and also maintenance of the shrubs and landscaping located on their property for any type of home.
Most of the homes in Piedmont reside behind gates. There are currently two guard gates with manned guards. These manned gates are located at:
- Old Carolina Road and Piedmont Vista
- Catharpin Road and Clatterbuck Loop
Guests when entering the gates can gain access in several ways:
- Each household is given a gate transponder that will open any of the gates within Piedmont.
- Homeowners can purchase additional gate transponders for $50.
- If transponders become lost, stolen or stop operating, it is the responsibility of the homeowner to purchase a new transponder.
The information contained in this page is deemed reliable as of January 2016. Please contact Piedmont Owner's Association or for complete information or for further clarification.
- Homeowner has put their name on a permanent list for entry.
- Homeowner has called their name into the guard gate prior to arrival.
- Visitor can call homeowner on the keypad provided at the gate and homeowner can buzz the visitor in via the phone system.
Schools, Healthcare and More
Piedmont has four public schools within 3 miles of the community.
Within the 5 miles of the community is an assortment of shopping including but grocery stores, banks, hair salons, coffee shops, restaurants, gift stores, pharmacys, martial arts schools and soon a Walmart Super Center.
A variety of health care providers reside in nearby Haymarket and Gainesville from dentists, oral surgeons, orthodontists, chiropractors, pediatricians, family medicine, orthopedists, cardiologists, specialty in allergies, etc. A cancer center is located in Gainesville. An urgent care center is located in Gainesville. Also a new hospital, Heathcote Health Center, located at I66 and Rt. 15 (James Madison Highway) just down the road from Piedmont opened in 2014.
|COMMUNITY DIRECTORY |
|HOA Office ||Tel: (703) 753-7404 ||Fax: (703) 753-8006 |
|Golf Club ||(703) 831-3608 |
|General Manager : ||Mike Severn ||703-753-5922 ext. 223 |
|Membership Director: ||Brian Meador ||ext. 222 |
|Event Coordinator: ||Michele Choi ||(703) 831-3784 ext. 225 |
|Pro Shop ||(703) 753-9240 |
|Head Pro :nt ||John Montgomery ||703-753-5922 ext. 230 |
|Athletic Club ||Open 7-days a week:|
4:30 am – 11:00 pm
|Club Director ||Nancy Cuccaro ||(703) 753-1666 |
|Business Center ||703-753-7404 ||Open 7-days a week:|
4:30 am – 11:00 pm
|Gatehouses ||Old Carolina: ||(703) 753-7571 |
|Catharpin: ||(703) 753-7572 |
|SERVICE PROVIDERS |
|American Disposal ||(703) 368-0500 ||(Trash Removal) |
|UTILITY COMPANIES: |
|NOVEC Electric ||(703) 335-0500 |
|WashingtonGas ||(703) 750-1000 |
|PW Water & Sewer ||(703) 335-7900 |
|Comcast ||(888) 889-5471 ||(Internet & Cable) |
|Verizonnt ||(800) 483-5300nt ||(Telephone & Fios) |
|OTHER IMPORTANT NUMBERS: |
|Animal Control ||(703) 792-6465 |
|American Heart Association ||(703) 914-3700 |
|American Red Cross ||(703) 368-4511 |
|Building Development ||(703) 792-6830 |
|Health Department ||(703) 792-6300 |
|Interfaith Vol. Caregivers ||(703) 369-5063 |
|Post Office ||(800) 275-8777 |
|The Salvation Army ||(703) 221-2267 |
|United Way ||(703) 792-6400 |
|VisitorCenter ||(703) 491-4045 |
|Weather ||(703) 260-0107 |
|LOCAL GOVERNMENT: |
|County Supervisor: ||Mr. Peter Candland |
|Gainesville District ||(703) 792-6195 |
|School Board ||(703) 791-7200 |
|School Board Rep: ||Mrs. Alyson Satterwhite |
|EMERGENCY NUMBERS: |
|Fire & Rescue ||(703) 792-6500 |
|PWCountyPolice ||(703) 792-6500 |
|PoisonCenter ||(800) 222-1222 |
|Child Abuse and Neglect: ||(703) 792-4200 |
2017 Piedmont Country Club Annual Sales Stats
TO SEE ALL ACTIVE HOMES ON THE MARKET IN PIEDMONT COUNTRY CLUB GO TO OUR Piedmont Face Book Page.