Dominion Valley Neighborhood Information
Paradise Found!Nestled in the shadow of the breathtaking Bull Run Mountains, this private gated community features resort-style amenities, including a fabulous Sports Pavilion, miles of recreational trails, a grand clubhouse, indoor/outdoor pools, meeting rooms and exercise rooms, and a spectacular Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course – all with luxury homes designed for exceptional family living. Dominion Valley Country Club by Toll Brothers, is a private haven in one of the country's most vibrant areas – where every day feels like a vacation.
Enjoy viewing the Country Club in this overview video of the golf course and other amenities offered by Dominion Valley Country Club.
Dominion Valley Country Club Video
Year-Round Fitness and Family Fun.Fitness is a family affair at our spectacular Sports Pavilion (owned by country club), featuring state-of-the-art exercise equipment, aerobics studio, tennis courts, and indoor basketball/multi-purpose courts. Our Activities Director coordinates family activities throughout the year. Throughout Dominion Valley, there are 5 swimming pools. The largest pool located behind the Sports Pavilion completes the country club experience. Three additional pools, Ryder Cup Recreational Center, Gainesmill Recreational Center and Waverly Club (owned by HOA) are located throughout the community. Waverly Club also hosts an indoor pool, exercise facility, meeting rooms, outdoor sports courts and play ground. See the Dominion Valley map for location of all the recreational amenities.
Play Among the Birdies and the Eagles.Wildlife habitats have been nurtured, wetlands have been carefully preserved, and farm ponds have been rehabilitated to enhance water quality. Homeowners have hundreds of acres of woods, lakes, and ponds to explore. Golfers can enjoy playing in a natural gallery that includes stately oaks and birds, deer, and other wildlife. Miles of hiking, biking trails weave throughout the community. Outdoor sports include tennis, volleyball, basketball, and fishing. Also within Dominion Valley is Waverly Park – a private HOA owned recreation area with a indoor and outdoor pool, playground, basketball courts, ball fields, and picnic facilities – for homeowners only.
Golf Designed by the Master.His name is synonymous with championship golf – and his Signature Golf Course at Dominion Valley Country Club is no exception. Designed to complement the natural terrain, the course has 18 championship holes, 8 water hazards, wide fairways, wooded areas, and elevation changes to challenge amateurs and pros alike. The course plays along Little Bull Run Creek, where rolling topography, mountain views, and wildlife habitats make a charming natural gallery. Our members also have access to another 18 holes of golf – right next door, at our active-adult community, Regency at Dominion Valley. Together with our experienced golf pro, the immaculate putting greens, driving range, pro shop, and Clubhouse complete a picture-perfect golf experience signed by Arnold Palmer.
Conveniently Located Near You.Market Square at Dominion Valley Country Club has all the conveniences you need for everyday living, right here at home. Market Square is anchored by a Giant supermarket/pharmacy and includes a bank, office space, veterinarian, orthodontist, several restaurants, and many other retail services. Dominion Valley is also within a few minutes drive of other shopping venues – from quaint antique shops to world-class designer malls.
Located one mile from nearby Old Town Haymarket and within easy reach of:
When seeking information about Dominion Valley contact Cathy Strittmater at 703-608-6342 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathy and Dave Strittmater have lived in Dominion Valley since early 2002 when the community first opened. Cathy's Home Team has conducted over 325 transactions within the community and have leadership roles in the community including Cathy sitting on past HOA board and Dave being the first Men's Golf Association President, serving two terms, in the community when the golf course first opened.
Contact Cathy at 703-608-6342 when seeking information about this community. Cathy knows every floorplan, upgrade and has depth and breadth of knowledge that is unsurpassed about Dominion Valley.
Here are the homes Cathy's Home Team has sold or leased Jan-June 2018 in Dominion Valley!
Dominion Valley HOA Information
For every household in Dominion Valley there are Home Owner's Association fees as well as Country Club fees that pertain to each home within the community. The following explains these fees and their structure.
$2500 SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP CAPITAL FUNDING FEE
ONE TIME $1250 CAPITAL FUNDING FEE TO HOA WHEN BUILDING OR BUYING NEW CONSTRUCTION
- Every household in Dominion Valley has a one-time Capital Funding fee of $2500 that is paid to Dominion Valley Country Club. Fee is paid at time of closing.
- Purchasers who buy a newly constructed home or a quick delivery home from Toll Brothers, Toll Brothers automatically picks up this $2500 one-time fee.
- The fee is also required on any re-sales and the $2500 fee must be negotiated between buyer and seller, but it is considered the responsibility of the buyer to pay this fee.
- This fee is disclosed in the Dominion Valley Owner's Re-Sale Packet that must be provided to every buyer.
$74 MONTHLY SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP FEE
- Every buyer who builds a new construction home in DVCC or purchases one of Toll Quick Delivery homes will pay a one-time HOA capital funding fee of $1250.
- This fee is not to be confused with the $2500 capital funding fee to the country club. Toll Brothers will pay the fee to the country club on new construction or on Quick Delivery homes, but they will not pay the $1250 funding fee to the HOA.
- Re-sale homes DO NOT have the $1250 HOA funding fee. This fee is only paid ONCE on new construction or quick delivery homes.
- The $2500 capital funding fee to the club is paid on all re-sale homes (including short sales and foreclosures) and this fee is the buyer's responsibility.
SOCIAL MEMBER BENEFITS
- Every household is also required to be at a minimum a social member of Dominion Valley Country Club.
- Monthly social membership fee is $74 per month for each household.
- For residents who wish to be fitness members or full golf members, there are higher monthly fees for this type of membership.
- Please contact the membership office for further details regarding the fitness and/or full golf membership fee structure.
- Membership number is: (571) 261-1887
MONTHLY HOA DUES
- Use of the club swimming pool located behind the sports pavilion
- Tennis courts located near sports pavilion
- Some activities at the sports pavilion
- All social aspects of the country club facilities. The club hosts numerous dining and social activities throughout the year that all social members can partake. Some of the activities are free of charge while others have a cost associated with them (i.e., Comedy Night, Easter and Mother's Day Brunch, New Year's Eve Party, Father-Daughter Dance, etc.). Dinner at the country club restaurant is open to all members as well.
There are monthly dues associated with every household. Depending upon the type of home depends upon the monthly dues and the services that are provided. These dues are broken down as follows for the 2019 year:
- Single Family Detached (inside the gates): $154.61
- Single Family Detached (not inside the gates): $131.13
- Single Family Attached (behind gate & lawn service): $177.73
- Single Family Attached (not behind gate & lawn service): $154.25
- Single Family Attached (behind gate with lawn and exterior maintenance): $229.06
Included amenities/services for all homes are:
These are the majority of services provided overall. There may be other services included but not notated in this list. Read the Dominion Valley Home Owner's Documents (Re-Sale Packet) for a complete list of all services provided.
- Twice weekly trash pick up
- Once weekly re-cycling pick up
- Snow removal
- Maintenance of all common areas and ponds
- Access to exercise facility at Waverly Club
- Access to meeting rooms at Waverly Club
- Access to all parks w/i community
- Access to four HOA run swimming pools (3 outdoor/1 indoor)
- Access to HOA run tennis courts
- Access to walking trails
- Access to two fishing ponds
- Access to outdoor basketball and volleyball courts
- Security gates/guards (4 manned, 4 unmanned)
- Master insurance policy
- On-site professional HOA staff
Differenciating Services by Home Type:
For more information regarding Dominion Valley Owner's Association contact 571-261-2873.
- All single family home owners are responsible for their own lawn care.
- All attached homes (Tournament and Carriage Homes) include lawn mowing and trim maintenance of their yards. The monthly fees also include weed control and fertilization of the lawns multiple times throughout the year.
- Homeowners are responsible for watering the lawns and also maintenance of the shrubs and landscaping located on their property for any type of home.
- Some carriage and tournament collection homes also include exterior maintenance of their properties. Some of the exterior maintenance includes gutter cleaning, roof replacement (entire roof) and exterior painting (entire building).
- Please read the Dominion Valley Home Owner's documents for a complete explanation of what is covered in exterior maintenance package.
Most of the homes in Dominion Valley reside behind gates. There are currently four guard gates with manned guards. These manned gates are located at:
There are four unmanned gates. These are located at:
- Dominion Valley Drive and Tournament Drive
- Dominion Valley Drive just past Waverley Farm Dr.
- Graduation Drive and Bowers Hills Dr.
- Waverley Farm Dr. and Allens Mill Blvd.
- Dominion Valley Dr. and Blossom Hill Dr.
- Waverly Farm Drive and Bent Grass
- Tanning House Dr. and Bonnie Brae
- Waverly Farm Drive and Allens Mill Blvd. North Gate (next to Gravely Elementary School)
Guests when entering the gates can gain access in several ways:
- Each household is given two gate transponders that will open any of the gates within Dominion Valley.
- Homeowners can purchase additional gate transponders for $35 up to 6 transponders per household.
- If transponders become lost, stolen or stop operating, it is the responsibility of the homeowner to purchase a new transponder.
(Note: Regency at Dominion Valley, Active Adult Community, has it's own HOA, club, gates and fee structure and is completely separate from the non-age restricted side of the community. The information provided here is for the non-age restricted side of the community.)
- Homeowner uses gateway.us to set up their permanent and temporary guests.
- Visitor can call homeowner on the keypad provided at the gate and homeowner can buzz the visitor in via the phone system.
Included in the HOA documents is a very large section on covenants in the community. It is VERY important that buyers read through these documents when purchasing a home in Dominion Valley. Buyers have 72 hours from point of delivery to review documents and raise any questions. After 72 hours has passed, this contingency is removed from the contract automatically.
It is also important that owners carefully read through these documents when adding items to the exterior of the home such as decks, patios, fences, hottubs, hardscapes, irrigation systems, changing paint colors, lighting, etc. The Covenants Committee will need to approve many items that homeowners want to complete. It's extremely important the guidelines be followed closely.
In the future when a property is sold, the HOA does an exterior inspection of the property. This is in accordance with providing an updated copy of the HOA documents to a new buyer for their 72 hour review. If items have been completed to the exterior that were not approved and are not in compliance, it will appear as a violation and the owner will have to rectify before sale of property.
When making application, as many photos as can be submitted to show the materials that will be used, such as: photo of the fence picket and posts installed, picture of deck material, patio material, new lighting, etc., the more quickly the application will be approved.
Fencing has come up as a topic quite a bit in the community. There are two fences approved for use in Dominion Valley: a wood board picket fence that must be stained a specific shade and the black aluminum fences. Fences can only be installed on non-golf course lots (unless a private pool is being installed). Homes with clear view of the golf course cannot fence other than invisible fences used for pets. A supplier that stocks the correct wood fence picket is: Barron's Lumber.
Here is information regarding Barrons:
11801 Balls Ford Rd., Manassas, VA 20109. 571-292-2900. Website: www.barronslumber.com
The name of the picket approved by Dominion Valley is called Gothic at Barron's Lumber.
The information contained in this post is deemed reliable as of December 2018. Please contact DVCC Owner's Association or Dominion Valley Country Club for complete information or for further clarification @ 571-261-2873.
Dominion Valley Schools, Health Care and Directory of Info
Dominion Valley has four public schools built currently within the grounds of the community.
Within the grounds of the community is an assortment of shopping including but not limited to grocery store, bank, hair salons, restaurants, pharmacy, veterinarian, orthodontist and more. Nearby shopping is Super Walmart and Kohls in Haymarket. Atlas Walk in Gainesville has many shops and big box stores: Super Target, Best Buy, and Lowes. Several restaurants are located within Atlas Walk and an Imax movie theatre. Nearest mall is in Manassas. The nearest regional mall is Fair Oaks in Fairfax County at the intersection of I66 and Rt. 50. The nearest outlet Mall is in Leesburg.
A variety of health care providers reside in nearby Haymarket and Gainesville from dentists, oral surgeons, orthodontists, chiropractors, pediatricians, family medicine, orthopedists, cardiologists, specialty in allergies, etc. A cancer center and urgent care center is located in Gainesville. Also a new hospital, Heathcote Health Center, located at I66 and Rt. 15 (James Madison Highway) just down the road from Dominion Valley opened in 2014.
| || || |
|DVCC HOA Office ||(571) 261-2873 || |
| || |
|Membership Office ||(571) 261-1887 ||571-222-6902 |
|General Manager : ||Scott Campbell ||571-222-6931 |
|Member Relations Director: ||Tyler Puckett ||571-222-6901 |
|Membership Coordinator: ||Jennifer Scott ||571-222-6902 |
|Food & Beverage Coordinator: ||Kenny Fishman||571-222-6912 |
|DVCC Clubhouse ||(571) 261-1887 || |
| || || |
|Golf Shop ||(571) 261-4101 || |
| ||Head Pro : ||Mason Jobin |
| || || |
|Sports Pavilion ||(571) 261-4112 || |
| || || |
|Gatehouse ||Bowers Hill Drive ||(703) 753-7494 |
| ||Tournament Drive ||(571) 261-1100 |
| ||Allens Mill Boulevard ||(571) 248-4385 |
| ||Dominion Valley Drive ||(571) 261-5285 |
| || || |
|Visitor Center||(703) 753-8655 || |
|American Disposal ||(703) 368-0500 ||(Trash Removal — included in HOA dues) |
| || || |
|Toll Brothers || |
|Main Office ||(703) 753-6688 || |
|Customer Care ||(571) 261-3665 || |
| || || |
|NOVEC Electric ||(703) 335-0500 || |
|Washington Gas ||(703) 750-1000 || |
|PW Water & Sewer ||(703) 335-7900 || |
|Comcast ||(888) 889-5471 || |
|Verizon ||(800) 483-5300 ||(Telephone & Fios) |
OTHER IMPORTANT NUMBERS:
|Animal Control ||(703) 792-6465 || |
|American Heart Association ||(703) 914-3700 || |
|American Red Cross ||(703) 368-4511 || |
|Building Development ||(703) 792-6830 || |
|Health Department ||(703) 792-6300 || |
|Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers ||(703) 369-5063 || |
|Post Office ||(800) 275-8777 || |
|The Salvation Army ||(703) 221-2267 || |
|United Way ||(703) 792-6400 || |
|Visitor Center ||(703) 491-4045 || |
|Weather ||(703) 260-0107 || |
| ||Pr. Wm. County Supervisor: ||Mr. Peter Candland |
|Gainesville District ||(703) 792-6195 || |
|School Board ||(703) 791-7200 || |
| ||School Board Rep: ||Mrs. Alyson Satterwhite |
|Fire & Rescue ||(703) 792-6500 || |
|PW County Police ||(703) 792-6500 || |
|Poison Center ||(800) 222-1222 || |
|Child Abuse and Neglect : ||(703) 792-4200|
To view all of the transactions conducted by Cathy's Home Team from 2004-present click the following link:
Home sale stats for Dominion Valley, click the following links:
Jan-Jun 2019 Dominion Valley Home Sales Stats
2018 Annual Dominion Valley Home Sale Stats
Jan-Sep 2018 Dominion Valley Home Sale Stats
2017 Annual Dominion Valley Sales Stats
Jan-Sep 17 DVCC Home Sale Stats
Jan-Jun 2017 DVCC Home Sale Stats
Annual 2016 DVCC Home Sale Stats
TO SEE ALL ACTIVE LISTINGS IN DOMINION VALLEY GO TO OUR DOMINION VALLEY FACEBOOK PAGE.